The aim is to give your members the means to help each other, while at the same time allowing you to create a link between the different generations of your organisation. It is therefore essential to make the interest of the approach clear to your community. Secondly, the AlumnForce platform is a great tool to connect your community and follow up the pairs formed.
Here is the testimony of Ludovic de Courtivron, in charge of corporate relations, alumni network, mentoring and professionalisation at Toulouse 1 Capitole University. In this webinar, he comes back on all the steps of the project he led within his institution.
To find your way through the video (video in French with subtitles) :
- 2:05 – Mentoring on the AlumnForce platform
- 4:10 – Mentoring at the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
- 12:25 – The key steps to launch the project
- 19:50 – Best practices in communication and animation
- 26:50 – First results of the University’s programme
- 31:15 – Questions and Answers
Want to go further? Here are our articles on mentoring that will interest you: